Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Trying New Things

So for the most part during my natural hair journey I have been rocking nothing but flexi-rod twist out styles, but as I have been learning my hair and the products that work best for me I have started branching out with new styles and techniques. I a lot of them I have learned just from watching many naturalistas on YouTube! For anybody considering going natural I would definitely suggest you going on there and checking out different videos of women  who have went thru or still going thru the process.....they will certainly give you motivation. I am realizing more each day that natural hair is very versatile, we can do so much with our hair, below are a few pics I have taken while trying new things such as a blow out and etc:

Old Twist Out/Scarf- Head wrap

old twist out to flexi rod on dry hair

Twist out/side puff

Blow out/twist out 


puff

flexi rod/twist out on dry hair

No comments:

Post a Comment