Sunday, November 4, 2012

Natural Hair Update

Day 2 twist-out, retwisted at night with Olive Oil Hair Lotion

Ok guys I am finally back with another small update about my #naturalhair regimen. Not to much has changed, my staple/go-to products are still the Cantu Shea Butter Leave-In conditioner, and my Tresemme Naturals shampoo and conditioner. But I have added the Shea Moisture Rich Smoothie styling creme. I love it because it really helps define my twist-outs and does not cause any frizz.

I have even mastered the process of making my twist-out last for 7 days! From watching some #naturalhair gurus on YouTube I have learned different things I can do at night to help maintain my twist to make it last longer. I have learned to listen to my "hair" and know what my hair needs in order to thrive. In the pictures above and below you will be seeing Day 1, Day 2 and Day 6 hair.

Day 1 Hair Twist-Out Side Puff



Decided to do a side puff b/c my hair was not fully dry and I had a major frizz. LOL





Day 6 Twist out- front Curly puff in the back












No comments:

Post a Comment