Sunday, March 9, 2014

All Virgin Hair Boutique Review


This is long over due. But this is my review for the All Virgin Hair Boutique. Overall this was good quality hair for the price. Very affordable, hair was true to length and minimum shedding.
Specs:
Brazilian Body Wave
2- 24" inches
1-22" inch
1-20- inch
2- 18" inches

This was a full closure sew-in and I wore it for about a month and a half. The reason why I  used so many bundles is because the longer the length the less hair you get so with a full closure I needed more hair to get a more full look. I did not use all of the 2 bundles of 18". So technically I used like 5 1/2 bundles. If you are leaving some of your own hair out or even using a closure I believe 3-4 bundles will give you a nice full look. If you guys have any further questions please do not hesitate to shoot me an email at:
marnieguthrie@gmail.com or if you guys would like a YouTube video I can do that as well. 










No comments:

Post a Comment